Greetings in Christ,
The Coronavirus has challenged congregations world-wide to be church without meeting in-person for worship and other events. The Kingo community quickly met this challenge by providing worship via videos and Zoom. We may not be able to gather at the church building, but we still gather as the church every week.
Worship and faith formation videos are currently available online.
- LIVE WORSHIP ON ZOOM - click Link to Live Worship in event details on our calendar or subscribe to Newsletters to receive links to Sunday morning 10:00 AM worship.
- WORSHIP RECORDINGS - available at any time on the ONLINE CONNECTIONS page
- PLAY & PRAY - collection of short videos, conversations, and activities on the PLAY & PRAY page for children and adults of any age
- TIME OUT TUESDAYS - Subscribe to Newsletters receive links to 20-minute spiritual reflections with Pastor Carolyn at noon on Tuesdays
- NOON PRAYER - pause daily at noon to unite with one voice in prayer (see below)
Even though we all hope to reconnect in-person, we are taking precautions to ensure the well-being of every person who uses the Kingo building by following the re-entry guidelines for building use created by Kingo's Re-Entry Transition Task Force.
Jesus taught that the greatest commandment is to love God and neighbor (Matthew 22:35-40), which often means making sacrifices for the good of our neighbor. Love for you motivates our decisions. May you know the fullness of God's love.
Pastor Carolyn Sellers Rizzo